What are the guidelines for?
Loritta's dream is to make the world a better place, entertaining and helping people along the way.
For her to be able to make her dream come true, there are guidelines, so that only people who wish she can reach her sonhos can follow and have fun with her.
Note: We do not actively monitor and are not responsible for published activities or content; however, we expect owners of servers, moderators and administrators to follow these guidelines on your servers And we can interfere if they are not followed.
If server administrators purposely do not punish users who are actively breaking the guidelines, the server may lose the privilege of using Loritta.
It’s great to do the following
- Follow the guidelines of the platforms Loritta is on.
- Using Loritta's features to entertain you, help you on your servers and much more.
- Recommend Loritta to your friends.
The following actions aren't tolerated
- Disrespect the guidelines of the platform you are on.
- If you find someone who is not respecting the platform guidelines, report to the platform team and, if applicable, report to the Loritta team.
- Spreading lies ("fake news") about Loritta or related. Continuing to spread lies even after proving you are wrong means that you are someone who is an douchebag.
- Use NSFW (not safe for work) content in Loritta's functions.
- Attempt to attack, harm or tear down Loritta.
- Trying to get advantages by circumventing restrictions imposed by Loritta. If you need to do something out of the ordinary to get benefits against other users (Example: Create more accounts to get Rewards), then it is prohibited.
- Offend, curse or sexualize Loritta.
- No, spreading free hate is not "constructive criticism" and trying to disguise your offenses calling it as "constructive criticism" is no excuse for not being punished. If you want to make a critic, be constructive and say what should be improved in Loritta instead of offending just to offend. Constructive criticism helps to improve Loritta and thus everyone wins, free hate? Uh, nope.
- We will not punish if it is a "light" curse (example: "idiot") but we will punish it if it is a "heavy" curse (example: "bitch", "slut"). We will also punish if the user has offended several times in a row (since this turns offenses into only free hate).
- As we only punish if the user is reported, you will have no problems if you offend or curse on your private server that only has you and Loritta. But we will punish you if you are offending in public servers.
- The reason for punishing such attitudes is to prevent other users from creating opinions based on lies and curses about it. And by the way, if you don't like it, so why would you need the privilege of using her?
- Loritta may just be a bot, but there are people who have worked hard to make her what she is today. Taking such actions disrespects their work. Imagine if you worked during years in something that is your dream, just so someone can start offending it for no reason, without even explaining how you should improve your work.
- Remember that only Loritta's team can judge who Loritta really is. To say that you did "a Loritta" and she disrespected some of the guidelines mentioned is a lie and breaks the laws of content right.
- Use Loritta features to break the guidelines.
- There are users who do not know that it is possible to do such things on Loritta, and therefore they place the blame on Loritta when they see her saying the wrong things instead of blaming the users who do this. Because of this, forcing Loritta to respond to offenses, inappropriate content or anything that breaks community guidelines is prohibited.
- Try pretending to be Loritta or pretending to be someone on her team.
- Change your name and avatar to the same ones Loritta uses.
- You can use fan arts that you did for Lori, as long as you don't use her name. But before using fan art as an avatar, ask the fan art artist if you can use it.
- Create bots that have the same user name and avatar that Loritta use.
- Inventing or spreading lies by saying that you or your bot have something to do with a Loritta or her team.
- If you pass yourself by Loritta just for "joke", is no excuse for not being punished.
- If a server has a bot that is impersonating Loritta, the owner of the server will be banned until they prove who added the bot to the server.
- Attempts to evade/circumvent punishments. If you try to do this, you will be punished again, with no chance of being disbanded.
- Plagiarize Loritta. You can be inspired by its features, but copying almost identically is prohibited.
- Request a refund after purchasing something related to Loritta. All payments are non-refundable, as they are virtual products. If you need support with something related to a product, we recommend that you first contact our support server.
- Selling dreams or other things related to Loritta for real money or for other things with real monetary value. If someone offer it to you, do not accept and report it to Loritta's team, because if you do accept, you will take the risk of being punished and you can even be victim of a scam.
What will happen if I break the rules?
If you break any of the guidelines, you may receive one or more penalties from the list.
- Be banned from Loritta's support servers.
- Losing your Loritta privileges on your server and other servers.
- Your server loses the privilege of using Loritta.
- Be banned from all servers that have Loritta's global ban system activated.
- Be banned from all servers that Loritta is on.
The level of the punishment and what punishments you will receive will be based on what you did to be punished. Breaking non-serious rules without the intention of harming Loritta guarantees you low penalties that can can be reversed just by apologizing, but breaking the rule intentionally in order to harm Loritta guarantees higher punishments, with no chance of forgiveness.
If you have regretted and the reason for the punishment is not so serious, talk to someone on the Loritta team to see if you can be unbanned. But remember: We are not required to unban you, you broke the guidelines because you wanted to. Arguing that "I didn't know about them" is not an excuse, since all that is in the guidelines are rules that anyone who has had a decent education knows it is wrong.